SAVED FROM THE HOLE OF SIN

I was in a Hole,
A valley of some sort,
Which was so deep,
I had no way out.




 As darkness surrounded me,
There was nothing I could do,
And loneliness was inevitable,
For no one was around.




Breathing helplessly,
Shaking uncontrollably,
Crying unstoppably,
Worrying increasingly.




Silence was dominating,
Darkness was ruling,
Less air circulating
Starvation was killing.




Suddenly, there was a sound,
Then there was a light,
Again there was a voice,
Later there was a person.


His appearance was dazzling,
His voice, breathtaking,
His Move was amazing,
His touch was overwhelming.




He held my hand,
Pulled me out,
Wiped my tears and
Fed my hunger.




His name is JESUS
A Father and a Friend,
A Shepherd and a Provider,
A Savior and God,

That's my Redeemer!!!

Comments