Saved from slave

I was once a slave,
A prisoner of a kind,
With no decisions to make,
No place to hide,
And no one to guide.


Yes I was bound hostage,
With long big chains around me,
Held in every way possible,
No inch of me was spared,
I had no way of escape.

Everything was against me, 
Nothing seemed to work out for me,
Everyone pointed a figure on me, 
No one cared how I would feel,
All because of my sin.

When the judgement day came,
The ruling was made,
And the verdict read,
I deserved no mercy,
Death was the penalty.


But suddenly, out of no-where,
The SON OF MAN came,
And pleaded guilty instead,
Requesting for my release, 
He took my place.


JESUS is His name,
The man who saved me, 
And took away my shame,
Trading it with Holiness,
And everlasting life.
 

And now He is alive,
Not caring of my past,
But calling me a friend,
Not only a friend,
But also a son.



Thanks to Him, 
Am a New creation,
The old has passed away,
Behold, The New has come,
GLORY BE TO HIM..

Comments

Post a Comment