I AM - At my Level

Let me start with this question, Is it possible to ask for a mutton from a cow? Answer, No!!
Neither is it possible to ask for milk from a chicken, Right?

In a Major  part of my life, I have been playing the game of comparison between myself and others, and yes, as bad as it is, I kept at it till God revealed to me these two words '' I Am'' These two words were used in the Bible to name the  Supreme God, The Almighty, Amazing, Indescribable God. They are also used in our daily, current world to describe our identity and what  normally matters is what follows after them eg I am Loved.

Lets get Scriptural, In Mathew 25:14-30 (Embed), we learn about the parable of the Talents and how each of the servants is given differently according to their Ability. From these servants, the Master expected a return from each, (not equally), but according to the measure that he had given them.

parable talents sunday school lesson

And in the same way, God Expects a return or harvest from us, not equally, but according to the level or measure we uniquely have.

I have come to learn to work in my own field, to understand that everyone's battle is uniquely theirs that its equal to the measure of grace they have and equivalent to what they can take 2nd Cor 12:9   (Embed)
Related image

Please note, in this context, What matters, is not how much you bring out, but what you do with what you have, what matters is, Do you trade with what you have? Do you yield out fruits that will impress your master or do you hide your talent because you view it small and inadequate.

Use what you are and have to please God in order for Him to add you more coz  you are distinct, ''You are" what God says you are and Have what He says you have.

For God will not ask of you what  He has not given you, He identifies with us at our level, and relates to us at exactly that, Our Level.

Thus, what he expects from us is to *Shine*

Shine in All we Are, Shine with what we have, Shine at whatever level we may be and above all Shine to give Him the Glory.

And so, Lets shine at our level and make this world a better place coz We are His. :)



Comments