BROKEN INSIDE

I found myself in a race, a race which had no end, Its rewards were never satisfactory and neither were the efforts I made helpful. I was in pursuit of what I could not have, in a journey which had no end.

It was really exhausting, time consuming yet bringing back nothing.
I was in a state of despair desiring much, yet, the more I had, the more I lacked.
My life had lost its meaning, my focus was only on myself.. on taking in as much as possible, acquiring more, obtaining lots, but I had nothing that I could be proud of.

I felt drained, drawning and empty on the inside, but on the outside, I was perfect and whole.

To others, I had it all, I mean, what more would a young person need? Yet to myself, I knew that I was incomplete, I had a void, a hole, a wound in which I suffered silently, I had this need that nothing or no one could satisfy.

But when I allowed JESUS  to come, live and reign  in my life, things changed, I no longer hid in myself, He took up my broken self and completed me, All my needs were met, my void was filled, my thirst was quenched and my hunger was fed.

Whats more, I stopped searching and running, my peace was restored, my focus was directed to Him, my purpose was clear, my future is secure and he became my closest friend, my father and God.

And He desires the same and more for each one, that we should accept Him in our hearts, allow Him to change us, bless us and use us for His mighty works, and the question is will you accept and allow Him today?

If you do, Please say this prayer, Lord Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner, I believe that you died for my sins and you rose again, come into my heart and wash away my sins, write my name in the book of life and change me to be like you, from today I am your child, and I will follow you as you lead me and use me, in Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

Congratulations if you made that prayer, you are now a child of God, please find a good church that worships Jesus in spirit and in truth, and grow to know this Mighty God.

If you made that prayer, Plz feel free to inbox me, margilenzo@gmail.com  I will gladly walk and pray with you in this amaizing journey. 
Be blessed. 

Comments

  1. wow, this is an amazing piece...God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glory be to God, Thanks so much for reading dear. Blessings too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment